Each manufacturer has their own specific warranty which will come with your product. The below referenced warrantee is a generic mattress warranty that represents the minimum coverage’s, terms, conditions and limitations.
Campus Sleep will repair or replace any Campus Sleep purchase from the original owner should it be defective due to faulty workmanship or structural defects, at our option and subject to the limitations and conditions described in this warranty.
This limited warranty does not cover any normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the Memory Foam material, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Visco Memory Foam.
This Limited Warranty covers:
- Any visible and lasting indentation (Body impression) greater than three-fourths (3/4) of one inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the Visco Memory Foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, Campus Sleep shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress except for any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- Years 11 through 20 we will, (at our option), repair the mattress at a handling cost to the original owner, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the original owner plus transportation costs. If we replace the mattress, the prorated replacement charge will depend on when the mattress is replaced.
- If the mattress is replaced during the eleventh year of this warranty, the prorated replacement charge the original owner pays will be fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price.
- If the mattress is replaced after the eleventh year but before this warranty expires, the prorated charge the original owner pays will increase five (5) percent for each subsequent year of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price).
- All mattresses are designed to be used on a firm, solid-surface, non-spring foundation or adjustable bed base (mattress supports). This warranty is contingent and based on tests conducted on “sets” that consist of our mattresses and acceptable mattress supports as noted above.
- The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
THIS WARRANTY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WILL BE VOID if the mattress, foundation, or cover is physically abused, damaged, soiled, burned, cut or torn. Campus Sleep may require proof of the type, quality and condition of the mattress support used with the mattress SHOULD THE ORIGINAL OWNER process a claim under this limited warranty.
Important information regarding this warranty:
- Product must be registered with Campus Sleep within 30 days of purchase for this warranty to be valid. > Click here to register online.
- This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from Campus Sleep.
- If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as-is” and “with all faults.”
- Proof of original purchase is required in order to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty.
- All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The limited warranty gives you specific legal rights that vary from state to state.
You may contact Campus Sleep Customer Service by calling 877-577-5337 or at
Please read the following important information:
Visco-Memory foam is a temperature sensitive material — therefore the ambient room temperature may affect the mattress feel. Very warm or humid weather may make the mattress feel extra soft, while very cold weather may render the mattress somewhat firmer. A bedroom temperature between 65°-75° Fahrenheit will generate the proper feel. If the feel is too firm, try removing the conventional mattress pad to increase the airflow and responsiveness of Visco-Memory material. If the feel is too soft, adding a conventional mattress pad should firm up the mattress.
Rotate the Visco-Memory Foam Mattress from head to foot every two weeks for the first few months, followed by once every two or three months, or as needed. You may contact Campus Sleep Customer Service by calling 877-577-5337 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.