The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All notices from Campus Sleep to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Campus Sleep shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
7143 West Broward Blvd
Plantation, FL 33317
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Campus Sleep five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
7143 West Broward Blvd
Plantation, FL 33317
Copyright © 2011-2014 Campus Sleep. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2011-2014 Campus Sleep. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Campus Sleep. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Campus Sleep or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Campus Sleep and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Campus Sleep believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Campus Sleep and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Campus Sleep ships merchandise to locations within the contiguous United States only. Requests for delivery to U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands, Canada and Mexico, or any other international locations must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. All shipments are made using regular ground service and will be shipped within 1-2 business days. Please expect delivery within 4-5 days after shipping. THERE IS NO EXPEDITED SHIPPING AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Final selling price includes all applicable state and local sales tax.
The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products can be found at the Warranties page.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Campus Sleep is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Campus Sleep.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Campus Sleep, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Campus Sleep tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
Return Policy: Our goal is for you to get the best night’s sleep possible. We are confident that you will enjoy your Campus Sleep purchase, but occasionally there are situations where product may need to be returned.
We understand that returns may be requested under certain conditions. Please follow the return instruction below that applies to your particular situation.
1. Returning product that is damaged upon receipt. If upon receipt of your delivery you see that not only is the carton torn but you know that the product inside is damaged please refuse the delivery. If the product has been left at your door or you just opened the outer carton and found the product to be damaged call us at 877-577-5337 or e-mail us at email@example.com immediately for instructions to process your replacement order.
2. Returning an unopened product. If you want to return a product that is not damaged but still in the unopened original packing you must obtain an authorization number. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your return shipping authorization number, proof of purchase is required. Please provide sales number, purchase order number or invoice number. Only authorized returns will be accepted, so please contact us before sending back items to ensure proper credit. RMA number must be on outside of carton or item will be refused. You are responsible for all freight and shipping costs on returned merchandise and may choose the carrier of choice to return the product. Once we receive and inspect your return, a credit will be issued for product only, freight fees are not refundable and there is a 20% restocking fee.
3. Due to the nature of many of our products, we cannot accept returns of any opened product.
4. Returning a product deemed to be defective. If you determine that the product you received is defective, please e-mail us at email@example.com stating the specific reasons you consider your product to be defective including pictures of the defect. Other instructions or actions including Proof of purchase may be requested by our claims department. Upon receipt of all the requested information, your claim will be reviewed. Only approved and authorized returns will be accepted and our RMA number must be on outside of the carton(s) or item(s) will be refused.
5. Cancellation after order has shipped: If you attempt to cancel your order but your order has already been shipped or if you refuse a delivery, you will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Please Note: Any product that is returned without following the above instructions completely or products returned dirty, stained or with signs of use, may be refused or denied and NO credit will be issued.
Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
Online Voucher Programs
All voucher coupons sales are final.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Campus Sleep and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
COUPONS & OFFERS: Coupons and Special Offers for Campus Sleep’s products cannot be combined on orders made on the Campus Sleep website.
GOVERNING LAW: Both parties agree that in the event of litigation, such litigation shall be brought in the courts of the State of Florida, County of Broward, or, if it has or can acquire jurisdiction, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and each of the parties irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts (and of the appropriate appellate courts) in any such action, suit or proceeding and irrevocably waives any objection to venue laid therein. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Campus Sleep with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Campus Sleep with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Campus Sleep. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Terms & Conditions Policy: Effective August 31, 2013